This discipleship training will be a one-year path to maturity in Christ and church planting. There will be 52 lessons, one per week.
At the end of the year’s lessons disciples will:
- Have learned about basic and advanced spiritual disciplines.
- Have practiced or made written commitments to practice basic and advanced spiritual disciplines corresponding to each of the 52 lessons.
- Have learned the whys and some "how-to’s” of church planting.
- Have been challenged to pursue further church planting training and help plant a church.
- Have journeyed with Jesus to a depth often not known even after decades.
- Have been challenged to disciple others through this journey.