Discipleship Journeys with Jesus is a one-year path to maturity and intimacy with Jesus. There are 52 journey lessons, usually studied one per week for a year.
At the end of the year disciples will have...
- ...learned basic and advanced spiritual disciplines.
- ...made written commitments to continue practicing these spiritual disciplines.
- ...have journeyed with Jesus to a depth often not known even after decades.
- ...have been challenged to and are guiding others through the journey.
- ...have been challenged to pursue church planting and help plant a church.